Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Monday

It's that time of the week. It's a Monday...again. Why does it seem like Mondays are a 48 hour day?
The good news is that it's a payday. Woo hoo!
The downside, is that I am at school all day again with no classes. I do have to work overtime though, because we have an ALT meeting followed by another meeting. We are supposed to be meeting with the junior high students who will go to Australia this summer.
Anyway, I haven't been completely unproductive today. I am in the process of setting up an edublog for my students , friends, and anyone else who might be interested.
As usual, today has been pretty uneventful. Except that the crazy lady just came in to work about 10 minutes ago. She was having a conversation with herself out in the hallway and is still talking to herself as I am typing this. Nobody else seems to be aware of this (they are good at hiding emotion here), but she is driving me batty!
On the plus side, I was able to enjoy four hour of "work" without her. ^_^
Life isn't too bad, you know?

No comments: