Thursday, June 12, 2008

Holy Shark Bite, Batman!

Do you know what you are eating? Usually, I do. In other cases, ignorance is bliss. I learned something very interesting though. There is one kind of fish that I like. I think it's because it isn't usually greasy and it doesn't have a lot of bones when we eat it. For some reason, I had the idea that it was a kind of perch (don't ask where I got that idea). Well, I just found out that it's shark!
I know, I was shocked, too. Apparently, it is cheap because you can get a lot of meat from one shark (makes sense). Of course, we live on a big island, so sharks are plentiful. So we tend to eat it a lot in school lunches (again, I didn't know this!). Now I can say that I have eaten shark and, in fact, I think it's delicious.

No comments: