This is a view of Tokyo from the Tokyo Tower. It was taken this past Saturday.
On Saturday, I met my friend Max, for some food and fun. The food part usually consists of a Hard Rock Cafe hamburger (yum!).
Max had never gone to Tokyo Tower before and it's something that we had talked about doing for a long time. I actually went for the first time on the previous Saturday (at night) right before they closed.
I was happy to get both perspectives. I was also able to go up to the special observatory that we were too late to visit the previous week.
It's amazing to me how big this city really is.Unfortunately, it was a little smoggy, so we couldn't see Mt. Fuji. I am definitely considering a visit to Tokyo Tower on a clear, winter day.
This is just one of many pictures that I have taken in the past 10 days. It is now time to upgrade my memory card for my camera :+(
Since I had a little extra time today, I thought that I would at least post a picture with this blog. I'm not exactly the most tech-savvy person, but I thought that a picture would add some flair.
That's all for now. Maybe I'll post more later today ^_^
No comments:
Post a Comment