Thursday, June 12, 2008

I Just Want to Sleep

Today, I left my phone at home. That sucks.
I have two classes today. Woot!
It's hot today. The temp has climbed 10 degrees in one hour.
It's Friday the 13th. Lucky me?
I'm so sleepy. Possibly due to the weather. Possibly do to the fact that I have too much going on outside of school. I don't know.
It's Friday. WOO HOO!
The teacher across from me keeps picking his nose. Gross
Today's menu includes chicken curry. Yum.
Did I mention that it's Friday? I'm excited to get some sleep!
I need a new memory card for my camera. One gig wasn't enough.
My sister comes to Japan in two days. Unfortunately, we will not be in the same area.
This quarter ends in five weeks. I feel like I just got here.
Tomorrow, I'm hanging out with Max. That means we get to eat hamburgers or something western. Yeah!
I'm having a hard time abstaining from caffeine. I had my first coffee in months. I loved it, but I am not getting into that habit again.
I'm having a very hard time saying no to soda right now.
I've had two weeks of quiet from my neighbors. ^_^
I just want to sleep.

No comments: