Yes, I am too busy for my own good!
Our spring vacation started on March 27th and ends today, April 7th. I tried to pack as much as possible into my break without using up too many paid days off.
On the 27th, I went with friends to Kamakura. We saw several temples and shrines. We also saw the giant Buddha. The best thing about this trip, was that the weather was nice and the cherry trees were beginning to blossom.
On the 28th, I went to Osaka to visit my previous house mates. I stayed with my friend and her family. We drove to Chinatown in Kobe for Chinese food, we went to the aquarium in Osaka, we went to Universal Studios Japan, and we had a reunion/birthday dinner on Monday night.
I came back to Saitama on April 1st. It was pretty low-key until the 3rd. I taught two conversation classes that day and then my friend and two of her co-workers came to my place for the weekend. So much fun! We went to Aki Habara (electronics and manga galore), Hanami (watching cherry blossoms), Odaiba in Tokyo, and basically stayed up late every night playing games. I really enjoyed it.
Today, I am working on my intro for my new school and I am also trying to get all of my laundry done. I need to wear nice clothes to school. Unfortunately, it is raining so I can't dry all of my clothes...grr!
Oh well, I'm just going to try and chill today. I am feeling over-stimulated, but happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment