Sunday, April 20, 2008

Monday, Monday

Today is turning out to be a nice day.
For the past two weeks, we have had typhoon-like rain. Today is a little cloudy, but mostly sunny. It is also warm (not hot), so I am very happy about that.
I am back at work after a semi-productive weekend. I only have one lesson today and it isn't until after lunch. Woot!
My Japanese lesson is canceled for today. So I have (hopefully) plenty of time to plan Wed. night's conversation group activity AND have time to veg.
While looking at my elementary school schedule, I noticed that my visits are on Wednesday and Friday. I originally thought that they were for Tuesday and Thursday. The Wed. and Fri. visits make me happier.
For a Monday, I think that things are going rather well (knock on wood).
The only thing that I would like to change if I could, is to give the annoying teachers extra classes today (or put me in more classes) ;+)

No comments: