After filling space at a desk for one week at my new school, I FINALLY got to go to class today. I dreaded switching schools. I had also stressed myself with worry because I didn't know what to expect at this school. I have discovered that the teachers and students are VERY friendly, but not really accessible. I worried that this would hamper the team-teaching.
Today, I got to go to class and I REALLY enjoyed it. I worked with Mr. C. He has so much charisma so it's easy to feed off of his energy. The students love him and he makes classes interesting. I am looking forward to more team-teaching with him.
I've been kind of overwhelmed with all of the changes going on and the mistakes I continue to make. (FYI: I got my mis-transfered money back yesterday ^_^) The weather was good today, I got to go to class and meet the students, AND it's Tuesday (my only free night during the week). Things are looking up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment