Monday, August 13, 2007

Random Ramblings

PART 1:
Today, we had another discussion about sorting garbage and recyclables (yes, ignorance is bliss). The term "PET bottle" was thrown around so much, that my mind began to wander as it often does. The only answer I have been given, is that the recyclable bottles say PET on them (even in the US).
I was thinking about how funny it would be to name my water bottle. I could introduce myself to the students and then say, "Oh yeah, this is my PET bottle. I have decided to call it shizuka (quiet), because it never makes noise." I am guessing though, that if I did that, I would probably be sent home to be committed.

PART 2:
Ex-boyfriends can be such a pain. Their new "significant others" can be worse though. That's all I have to say about that.

PART 3:
You never realize how much a person means to you until you move away or they are gone.

No comments: