Another long day at work today. There are still a lot of people around here and I'm still not sure why. The only thing that I can think of is that they are here to check up on the way things are being run. Of course, I think that this would be the perfect opportunity for the ALT to be used, but I guess that I am wrong.
I do have two classes today though. I was supposed to have only one, but the counseling class added me into their schedule (yeah!). So the hour before and after lunch are my only class times of the week at the junior high.
Last night, I was able to talk to my friend about him moving. I feel more relieved now that we have discussed this, at least. I still wish that there was something that I could do to help him out.
Today is another rainy day in Hasuda. I had another English lesson after work yesterday and then stayed up too late hoping to talk to my friend. So I feel very sleepy.
One good thing about yesterday, is that my second lesson canceled, so Katlin and I went to LaPark and had a crepe. As usual, it was good.
Today is payday...woo hoo! So after work, I have to go to the bank to transfer money. Hopefully, I transfer it to my account this time and not into a total stranger's account (again).
Tonight, we are also having an "office party". It was supposed to be a party for the ALTs and the people who work at City Hall (specifically the BOE), but somehow the BOE forgot. The ALTs had to clear their schedules so far in advance for tonight, that we decided we will go out anyway. It should be fun. I am only hoping that I get a second wind, because I am sooooo sleepy right now.
Anyway, I still need to talk to the principal about taking some time off, but he hasn't been in this room for more than 5 minutes in the past few days! Grrr.
Well, this is about the extent of my mundane life.
I'm sure there will be more to blog about later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment