So suddenly, we are back to warm weather. We went from cold and rainy to sunny, hot and humid. Bleah. I bought a fan today. I actually got a good deal on it and it puts out quite a bit of air. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
I am trying to hold off for as long as possible from turning on my air conditioner. My work place isn't air conditioned and it is only May. Therefore, I shall stick it out.
I think that my summer is going to be pretty lonely. My friends all seem to be leaving me and I don't think that anyone will be visiting me. It's a shame that nobody can come to see me, because I do get a lot of free time. I understand that it is expensive to visit AND it is too hot for a lot of people.
I'm just going to stay positive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment