Yes folks, today is a better day. Nothing drastic happened overnight, but I feel more focused and relaxed. I'm sure I've been in need of a serious attitude adjustment. A lack of sleep does not help matters any either. At any rate, I was able to sleep more last night. It wasn't completely restful, but my neighbors went out for a bit. This left me with a few hours of quiet, peaceful rest ^_^. It's amazing what a couple hours of rest can do for you.
Today is a cold and windy day, but it's still sunny! It is also too windy for the other neighbors to burn trash, so I am able to hang my sheets and towels to dry :+) I have much to be thankful for.
I will not be a whiner today. I am just going to enjoy the day God made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment