Sunday, January 13, 2008

Noisy Neighbors

Is it really necessary for my downstairs neighbors to be so noisy every night? Every night, they are either drinking (which causes them to become louder as the night goes on), cleaning (they like to vacuum [drunk, I think] at odd hours), and they like to watch tv and then try to talk over it. Usually, they stop around 4:30am. So I can usually have uninterrupted sleep for 2 hours.
Today is a holiday. The neighbors decided to start their celebration a little early yesterday. Instead of starting around 10 pm, they started at 4:00 pm, but didn't stop until 8:00 this morning! GRRRRRR.
It doesn't matter where I go in my apartment, the noise is all the same. From what I have heard from his next door neighbor, the man isn't a very nice man. If I asked him to stop or talked with the landlords, it would probably make things worse. I'm just tired of not getting any sleep.

No comments: