No, it's not a spelling error. I'm smitten.
I have met a wonderful man. Just when I had completely given up on men and made a decision to be happy and single instead of miserable with the wrong man, he came into my life. Do you have any idea how incredible it is to find a straight, single man over the age of 25 who has NOT been married and/or has kids? A man who is gainfully employed and who accepts me and adores me for who I am? Yeah, it's pretty rare!
We have a lot of common interests and experiences. The more that we talk, the harder it is to stop.
So what's the catch? We live on different continents. At the moment, neither of us are living on the continent of our birth. That will change soon though. It's just going to take patience and time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment