+ Iggy's party. We did a shabu-shabu, all-you-can-eat party.
+ I went to church yesterday. I needed it. Afterwards, we sang Christmas songs in Japanese. The tunes were familiar, but the words were not.
+ I think my Christmas shopping is done (for the most part).
+ I got an unexpected refund today. I have been paying for my school lunches every month. I don't drink milk because I am lactose intolerant. Today, I got a refund for all the milk I've paid for since September. It was almost $35.00...woo hoo!
+ My students are funny.
+ My students are (for the most part) good.
+ I am making friends here.
+ I got an e-mail from my grandparents today.
+ The wind changed direction...
+ I was able to dry my clothes outside yesterday (the smoke from the neighbors' burning went in the other direction)!
+ I get to have a vacation soon.
+++ I have a job with benefits and paid time off.
- I ate way too much this weekend.
- I think that I've gained a few pounds :+(
- My apartment doesn't have central air...
- It's too cold to take a shower!
- My vacation doesn't start for 12 days.
- My vacation is to Washington, not Hawaii.
- My job keeps me far away from my friends and family.
+++ I have a lot to be thankful for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment