Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Preparing for the Journey

I intended to start this blog quite awhile ago. After coming to terms with the fact that I am a technophobe, I decided to bite the bullet and blog anyway.

I will be leaving Spokane, Washington for Hasuda, Saitama (Japan) in 24 days. I am nervous because I want to do a good job, but because I am confident that I can accomplish this.
I am excited because this is a new journey for me and there will be so many opportunities for me by me being a JET.

I am going to keep this short today because I have so much to do, but I thought that if I could get this started, I will be more likely to keep it up.

I finally learned how to transfer pictures from my camera to the computer (thank you Angel). I also got a 2 gig memory card for my camera. This means that I will take a lot of pictures and I can now post them for everyone to see.

Please keep me accountable for staying in touch. I have a tendency to lose contact with people and I don't want to do that.

Take care everyone!


No comments: